The Buy Week

Hoy Hoy!! Greetings from Casa Dos Gatos!

How’s the
great white north? We had our bye week this week. Actually, Sonny went to South Carolina to get new Crabs, so maybe it was a buy week. All that aside, there were no Crabs at Folkies this evening.

I stopped in about race time and it was quite sedate. Rick and Rhonda were there, with Nelia in the kitchen. There were a bunch of people up at the window table and three or four more scattered around. Ray and Judy Coates were at the bar, but I didn’t recognize anyone else.

On the Jukebox
Turn The Page- Bob Seger and The Silver Bullet Band
Get A Leg Up- John Mellencamp
Sunspot Baby- Bob Seger and The Silver Bullet Band

I had a
Red Stripe at the bar and Toby’s Mom, Nikki came up. She said she was back, and that she was going to start coming to the Races. Needless to say, there’ll be no more asses beaten in race eight!

It appears that a few people have some extra time on their hands and like to read along. I think most of them started at Issue Five. So since there’s no reporting to do, I went back to the first three issues and ‘enhanced’ them by adding some of those educational asides
(like this).

We’re going to Kylie’s rugby match against Ball State Saturday evening in Lafayette and
1812 is this weekend. We’re going to go out Sunday morning. Cathy’s coming up from Indy and I believe Doug and Rhonda are going as well. If you’re around, you’re more than welcome.

Let me know if you need any help closing up. I’d be happy to give you a hand.

I assure you next week- “If it’s Wednesday, it’s wacing.”

ciao

j

Comments