Crab Racing USA

Good evening to you.

Sorry this is slow coming. I had it 80% done Thursday until I fat-fingered ctrl-z and "undid" all my unsaved typing.

Another fine night of good wholesome fun at Folkies. Medium evening. Twenty-three starters with no repeats and picked up a couple of new crabs at the half. Cheryl (the original "on the floor, serving us all" waitress) was there. It was her birthday. Either she's mellowed or she's a true professional and is only surly when are tips involved. Anyway, Crab Racin' USA was the theme. Judy and Clyde and Dr Carl and Cowgirl Holly were on race row, as well as Cheryl and a couple of her friends. There were four guys at the bar who I believe were repeats from last week, and Facial Shot had a table of five or six. Rick at the bar, Nelia in the kitchen, and Rhonda serving us all.

Crab Racin' USA means pretty much Rock and Roll, and I think we got mostly American artists with the exception of the British band ********** in race three (it gets played for the Cubs), race seven, which features the legendary Albertan band ***************(it's forty below in Alberta), and race fourteen. I believe Mr.
Belafonte may be Venezuelan these days. If you're paying attention, you'll see we snuck in our once a year version of the mandatory sing-along (race fifteen). Prerace was kinda ramblin'. Really wasn't in the mood for anything in particular for halftime, so I threw some ***** at them. Enough of that. Here's what happened-

Trivia Answers
1) California
2) Eight
3)
North Dakota
4) Texas
5) Arizona


National Anthem (fourth verse)

Intro:

Preliminaries
First Half:
1) Winner- 36 The Shocker (we'll just leave it at that)
2) Winner- 90 Get Up and Run You Bastard
3) Winner- 51 Twisted Steel and Sex Appeal
4) Winner- 61 Lick My Nuts! (Mr Buddha in the House)
5) Winner- 49 I'm Only Four Inches Yadda Yadda Yadda
6) Winner- 92 Wilbur
7) Winner- 35 Swallow Bitch Swallow (something to do with medicating a canine)
8) Winner- 26 It Burns When I Pee (theme night at the facial shot table) (Guys 3, Gals beaten)

Halftime

Second Half:
9) Winner- 29 Me So Horny (Doctor Carl hits)
10) Winner- 44 Damn It Judy (Clyde)
11) Winner- 69 Thank God She's Gone
12) Winner- 37 She Said Give Me Twelve...
13) Winner 20 Syphilis (Facial Shot)
14) Winner- 75 She Told Me She Was Eighteen...
15) Winner- 55 Save a Horse, Ride a Cowgirl
16) Winner- 71 Dirty Slut Tara (one of Mellow Cheryl's friends)

Goodbye Losers:

All Disco Semifinals:
1) Winner- 29 Me So Horny
2) Winner- 90 Get Up and Run You Bastard
3) Winner- 51 Twisted Steel and Sex Appeal
4) Winner- 61 Lick My Nuts!


Finals

Time: Minus five

Fourth Place- HW&AWD - 51 Twisted Steel and Sex Appeal
Third Place- T-Shirt- 61 Lick My Nuts! (a couple of XX's short of fitting him)
Second Place- $20- 29 Me So Horny
First Place- $30- 90 Get Up and Run You Bastard (one of our boys at the bar)

Decent evening. Like I said, medium crowd.

These recaps are kind of fun. I don't know if this format is how they'll all be, maybe I'll jack it into a narrative form. We'll have to see. Anyway, enjoy or cringe, it's your call. Also, if you think I missed something, such as the wrong artist, "is ******** really from Manitoba?", or "who the f**k is **************?", call me out. I'll check on it. Maybe next time I'll drop some links in it, that'd be hip. Like I said, hope you enjoy.

See you Wednesday. In the words of Madeline Kahn- "If it's Wednesday, it's wacing".

j

Comments