Superhero Crab Racing

Chimichanga Cheesey Burrito!!

Greetings from the compound at Casa Dos Gatos. I’m blogging from the conservatory tonight, the last quarter moon illuminating the grounds outside the glass. Sparkling darkness out there.


As you know, I have been infected with Keys Disease. Caribbean soul, yadda, yadda, yadda. As far as I’m concerned the only thing better than sunny and eighty degrees is sunny and eighty two. But the last couple days have shown me what’s so appealing about the winter season. I prefer my days with more than twelve hours of daylight, but the past twenty four hours certainly packed in all the beauty that it could. Much appreciated.

Small crowd with a big heart tonight. The return of that larger than life pair, Anna, and Jay. Jim and Brenda in their usual, Purdue Phil and Susan (Soo-sahn’) in the skyboxes. A quartet of newbies on the Row, including tonight’s Flagholder, Chris (her Crab was #55 Thanx. Now Wipe That Sh*t Off Your Face And Get Me A Beer). I’ll bet that’s the last time she let’s Sonny name her Crab!
Chainsaw Sisters in the “I” formation (I got your back). And that’s about it. Like I said, a small crowd playin’ with a big heart. Steve was at the wheel. Rob was behind the bar. Nelia was in the kitchen and Rhonda was on the floor. I was the guy at the carny table, just soakin’ in-



Superhero Crab Racing

PreRace:


Trivia Answers:
1) Ronald Reagan- Potted Meat
2) Philadelphia-
Lip Balm
3) The Pope- A Very Grippy Pen
4) The Headless Horseman- Lip Balm
5)
Peas- Potted Meat

National Anthem (fourth verse)
Flagholder- Chris (#55 Thanx. Now wipe that sh*t off your face and get me a beer)

They’re Off and They’re Haulin’ Shell

Intro:

Preliminaries

First Half:
1) Winner-87 You’ve Got The Whitest Teeth I’ve Ever Come Across- Jay- Love Leash

Starting Lineup

2) Winner- #33 You Want A BJ? I’ll Bet You Do-
Folkie’s Fokkers (FF)- Bookmark
3) Winner- #49 Auggie- Brenda- Letter Opener
4) Winner- #71 Damn He’s Slow- Jim- Green Flashing Button
5) Winner- #59 Dammit Jim- Brenda- Lip Balm
6) Winner- #00 I’m Throwing A Party Between My Legs. Wanna Come?- Anna-
Colts Beads
7) Winner- #17
Longhorns Suck- Susan- Red Flashing Button
8) Winner- #76 Damn. Look At Him Move- Jim- Keychain

Halftime:

111-103

Second Half:
9) Winner- #97 What Happens In The Aquarium, Stays In The Aquarium (WHITASITA)- Chainsaw Sisters Racing (CSR)-
Colts Beads

Halftime Entries:
Negatory

10) Winner- #18 Blue Eyes- Anna- Bookmark
11) Winner- #61
Brach’s Bitch- Julie- Keychain
12) Winner- Super Folkie- RECEIVES NO PRIZE!!!
13) Winner- #45 Oriental Lickmaster Tongue Ninja- CSR-
Colts Beads
14) Winner- #1 Peyton- FF-
Colts Beads
15) Winner- #80 It Takes A Lot Of Liquor To Like Her- Jay-
Red Flashing Button
16) Winner- #55 Thanx. Now Wipe That Sh*t Off Your Face And Get Me A Beer- Chris-
Love Leash

Goodbye Losers:

Semifinals:
1) Winner- #59 Dammit Jim- Brenda
2) Winner- #00 I’m Throwing A Party Between My Legs. Wanna Come?- Anna
3) Winner- #17 Longhorns Suck- Susan
4) Winner- #76 Damn. Look At Him Move- Jim

Finals

Time:
Minus four


Order of Merit:
Fourth Place- Hearty Wave and A Well Done (HW&AWD)- #17 Longhorns Suck- Susan
Third Place- T-Shirt- #76 Damn. Look At Him Move- Jim
Second Place- $20- #59 Dammit Jim- Brenda
First Place- $30- #00 I’m Throwing A Party Between My Legs. Wanna Come?- Anna

So there you have it. The full spectacle of Superhero Crab racing. I checked the archives and the last time Jay and Anna were here was September 20th (
Volume 1, Issue 9). So four and a half months later she waltzes in and wins the whole thing. Nicely done. My apologies for having the bad manners to get in your semifinal. While it doubles the chances for one of us to get to the finals. It automatically cuts your potential final Crabs in half. Again, my apologies.

No races next week (Valentines Day). Racing again on the 21st of February. I may throw a teaser from the movie up this weekend over at youtube. I’ll ping ya if I do.


Until then, in the words of
Madeline Kahn- "If it's Wednesday, it's wacing”.

Ciao for nao
j

Comments