Wednesday Wacing Weturns

Hey kids-
We are rapidly approaching our next night of racing. After six long weeks, I'll return as DJ (not that it makes it any better for you guys, but it does me a world of good). Wednesday the 13th we'll be under the stars on Folkie's Grande Plaze de Mesa, drinking some beers, singing some songs, and generally offending the neighbors, so join us.

Also, there'll be a special show in Montpelier on Friday the 15th at the Oil City Tavern. I think we're trying to get a group to go over, I've got a couple of spots open in my car if anyone's interested. Talk to Steve Schrader or myself Wednesday at the races.

Finally, the Dorothys are planning to unleash their special kind of mayhem on the west side of the county on Saturday at the Converse Fair. See the 'Catch the Dorothys' section on the right for more info.

See you soon.

j

Comments