Beers Of The World- Folkie's 4/30


(music links are not correct)


PreRace:

Rules To Live With And Abide By

Trivia Answers:
1) Sally Kellerman
2) San Francisco
3) Albatross
4) Moby Dick
5) A short, sharp shock

National Anthem (fourth verse)
Flag Holder- Sarah

They’re Off and They’re Haulin’ Shell

Preliminaries:
First Half:

1) Winner- #51 Pimp Daddy- Facial Shot Racing (FSR)

Starting Lineup

2) Winner- #97 I’m Throwing A Party Between My Legs. Wanna Come?- FSR
3) Winner- #5 I’m A Hard Habit To Break- Folkie’s Fockers (FF)
4) Winner- #4 I Thought I Had A Case Of The Crabs, But I Only Counted Twenty-three- ??
5) Winner- Super Folkie
6) Winner- #2 Lick MY NUTS!!!!- FSR
7) Winner- #52 Sergeant Shrek- FSR
8) Winner- #72 Hailey’s Comet- FSR

Halftime:
Some of this.

Second Half (Right back at ya):
9) Winner- #Poke Her In The Ear So She Can Hear You Coming- FSR

Halftime Entries:
Can’t Recall

10) Winner- Super Junior She Told Me She Wasn’t Married. THAT LYIN’ BITCH!!!- FF
11) Winner- #63 Spot- FSR

The Wave

12) Winner- #3 I’m Only Four Inches But Some Girls Like It That Thick- FF
13) Winner- #80 Miguel- Mike- FJB
14) Winner- #70 Eat Lightning. Crap Thunder- John- MP
15) Winner- #36 Shut Up And Have A Good Time- Crabby Old Farts (COF)
16) Winner- #17 The Shocker (I’m pretty sure you know how it goes)- FSR

Goodbye Losers:

Semifinals:
1) Winner- #51 Pimp Daddy- Facial Shot Racing
2) Winner- #97 I’m Throwing A Party Between My Legs. Wanna Come? Facial Shot Racing
3) Winner- #5 I’m A Hard Habit To Break- Folkie’s Fockers
4) Winner- #3 I’m Only Four Inches But Some Girls Like It That Thick- Folkie’s Fockers

Finals

Order of Merit:
Fourth Place- Hearty Wave and A Well Done- #3 I’m Only Four Inches But Some Girls Like It That Thick- Folkie’s Fockers
Third Place- A Top Notch Tee-Shirt- #5 I’m A Hard Habit To Break- Folkie’s Fockers
Second Place- $20 in Folkie’s Bucks- #97 I’m Throwing A Party Between My Legs. Wanna Come?- Facial Shot Racing
First Place- $30 in Folkie’s Bucks- #51 Pimp Daddy- Facial Shot Racing

Time:
Pert Nye

Ciao for nao
j

Comments