Superhero Crab Racing- Folkie's 6/25

Superhero Crab Racing-

PreRace:

Rules To Live With And Abide By

Trivia Answers:
1) Leo
2) Fred
3) Mickey Mouse
4) Wishbone
5) Liver

National Anthem (fourth verse)
Flag Holder- Dani

They’re Off and They’re Haulin’ Shell

Preliminaries:
First Half:

1) Winner- Bat Crab Yanni Is My Lover- Mandy

Starting Lineup

2) Winner- #10 Nitpicker- Lindsey
3) Winner- #75 Red Rocker- Dani
4) Winner- #4 Lick MY NUTS!!!- Facial Shot Racing (FSR)
5) Winner- #2 Lola, The Retired Showgirl- Andrea
6) Winner- #97 Tell Me Now Before I Spend Twenty Bucks- Reesey
7) Winner- #53 Captain Banjo- Tighter Than A Banjo String Racing (TBS)
8) Winner- Super Folkie. The House Crab

Halftime:
Some of this.

Second Half (Right back at ya):
9) Winner- #17 Oh My Gosh! What’s That In My Pubes?!- Britney

Halftime Entries:
Half a dozen or so.

10) Winner- #55 The Incredible Edible Crab- TBS
11) Winner- #45 I Thought I Had A Case Of The Crabs, But I Only Counted Twenty Three- Crabby Old Farts Racing (COF)

The Wave

12) Winner- #41 Les U. More Me- TBS
13) Winner- #69 Swussy- Goondock Saints Racing- (GSR)
14) Winner- #22 Cunt Muscle- Julio
15) Winner- #74 Itchy- Levi
16) Winner- #9 Oliver Twist (I Love Good Dickens)- COF

Goodbye Losers:

Semifinals:
1) Winner- #17 Oh My Gosh! What’s That In My Pubes?!- Britney
2) Winner- #22 Cunt Muscle- Julio
3) Winner- #75 Red Rocker- Dani
4) Winner- Super Folkie. The House Crab

Finals

Order of Merit:
Fourth Place- Hearty Wave and A Well Done- #75 Red Rocker- Dani
Third Place- T-Shirt- #22 Cunt Muscle- Julio
Second Place- $20- #17 Oh My Gosh! What’s That In My Pubes?!- Britney
First Place- $30- Super Folkie. The House Crab

Time:
Plus One


We were awash in Y chromosomes tonite. Julio came down from Fort Wayne and had a bunch of friends (as she always does). Ashley was leading the Saints sans shirts. While those tightly strung Banjo people debuted some topnotch new shirts. Facial Shot was over at the Loud Table in the corner and our hosts, the Schrader family were occupying the Skyboxes (the best seats in Crab Racing).

Supe returns to form as “The Fastest Crab In The World” while his arch nemesis #51, takes the night off.

Super Folkie will bring the First Place Money back on July 9th for Beers Of The World Crab Racing. Until then, he’s Sonny Starr.
Ciao for nao
j

Comments