Brickyard Crab Racing- Folkie's 2/16

Brickyard Crab Racing-

PreRace:

Rules To Live With And Abide By

Trivia Answers:

1) Scottish Deerhound
2) Ann Francis
3) Helsinki
4) Italy
5) Penguin

National Anthem (fourth verse)
Flag Holder- Carly

They’re Off and They’re Haulin’ Shell

Preliminaries:
First Half:

1) Winner- #95 Sex Is Like Snow. You Don't Know How Much You're Going To Get Or How Long It's Going To Last- Crabby Old Pharts (COF)

Starting Lineup

2) Winner- #17 Yoo Hoo In My Hoo Hoo- Aggressive Homoerotic Unicorn Glitter Party Racing Team (AGP)
3) Winner- #9 Thanx. Now Wipe That Shit Off Of Your Face And Get Me A Beer- COF
4) Winner- #77 Bridge Is Like Sex, If You Don't Have A Partner You'd Better Have A Good Hand- Facial Shot Racing (FSR)
5) Winner- #97 Abe's Dad- COF
6) Winner- #90 Super Shooter- FSR
7) Winner- #6 Slow To Go- Annette
8) Winner- #27 Pimp Daddy- FSR

Halftime:
Some of this.

Second Half (Right back at ya):
9) Winner- #41 I Like My Men Like I Like My Coffee- Ground Up And In The Freezer- FSR

Halftime Entries:
Nope

10) Winner- #45 My Crabs Spread Faster Than These- AGP
11) Winner- #26 I May Be Easy But At Least I'm Not Cheap- Crustacean Sensations (CS)

The Wave

12) Winner- #7 There's A Curly Hair Stuck In My Braces- AGP
13) Winner- #75 Fukudome? No Fukudomyou- Folkie's Fockers (FF)
14) Winner- #29 You're Going To Feel A Little Prick- American Association Of Amateur Gynecologists (AAAG)
15) Winner- #37 The Last Time I Got A Piece Of Ass My Finger Broke Through The Toilet Paper- FSR
16) Winner- #18 I'm A Hard Habit To Break- FF

Goodbye Losers:

Semifinals:

1) Winner- #41 I Like My Men Like I Like My Coffee- Ground Up And In The Freezer- Facial Shot Racing
2) Winner- #29 You're Going To Feel A Little Prick- American Association Of Amateur Gynecologists
3) Winner- #9 Thanx. Now Wipe That Shit Off Of Your Face And Get Me A Beer- Crabby Old Pharts
4) Winner- #27 Pimp Daddy- Facial Shot Racing

Finals

Order of Merit:

Fourth Place- Hearty Wave and A Well Done- #29 You're Going To Feel A Little Prick- American Association Of Amateur Gynecologists
Third Place- A Top Quality Tee Shirt- #27 Pimp Daddy- Facial Shot Racing
Second Place- $20 Worth of Folkie's Bucks (“The next best thing to free”)- #9 Thanx. Now Wipe That Shit Off Of Your Face And Get Me A Beer- Crabby Old Pharts
First Place- $30 Worth of Folkie's Bucks (“Ditto”)- #41 I Like My Men Like I Like My Coffee- Ground Up And In The Freezer- Facial Shot Racing

Time:
Minus Seven

djjj

Comments